ED series is a desiccant type compressed dryer achieving low dew point without consuming power or compressed air for regeneration of desiccant.
Why ED dryer?
- No requirement of external power for regeneration because hot air from compressor is used for regeneration of desiccant. Only 15-40W for rotary system needed.
- No purge air loss* unlike heatless desiccant type.
* Max 0.3% for water drain
Low dew point
- Lower dew point compared to refrigeration type.
- No worry for condensate in winter time.
- No Freon required unlike refrigeration type.
System Flow (compressor-ED series)
Dew point characteristics
|ED dryer||Applicable compressor|
|ED160W||ALE120 to 160|
|ED250W||ALE 200 to 250|
|ED370W||ALE 275 to 400|
*Selection based on discharge pressure of 0.69MPa.